Saturday, April 20, 2013

Zemes Funny News;You Have To Laugh

Zemes

1.....
Office boss said Zemes , 'Zemes, please help me. I'm going to see my girlfriend tomorrow movie. You can do it for us two tickets? ' Zemes: Certainly, Sir, you will receive a ticket. Boss: yen means ... Can you cut a little corner of the site of tickets. But Zemes cinema hall is in the corner of the site of Tickets boss! 

2.....

 Zemes lover: I had my very favorite.
 Zemes: Why? 
 Zemes lover: The yellow is my favorite color!

3..... 

Once a mosquito fan Zemes current tear. Then the voice began to say, 'Fly the mosquitoes, but mosquitoes is steady in his seat, 
 seen Zemes quite satisfied. He wrote a book, 'So, do not listen to much fan tear when mosquitoes. Proven. '

4..... 

Zemes traffic police have a job. He was one of the drivers was arrested midway. 
 Zemes this! Where is your helmet?
 Driver: Hey foolish, I see,
  Zemes: What it will look good? You can see the helmet         paroni.  
Driver: not on, see below. It is a two-wheel, four-wheel vehicles. Hindquarter!   

5.... 
Zeme's wife: What are you like this stood front the door motionlessly? 
 Zemes: tiger prey go
. Zeme's wife: the secondary. 
 Zemes: It's a dog sitting outside the door, my fear!
 

6.....

Zemes doctor is in charge of the hospital.having excited a group of people came to the hospital. Said, 'Save our jhantu.'

 Zemes was tested jhantu . He said, 'I'm sorry. You're just a little too late to bring the patient to the hospital. It was an hour before we could bring that. 
 The patient's relatives: Hey Doctor, just 15 minutes ago he injured , one hour before the should bring what?!!! 

7.....

 Zemes will sell a donkey. To advertise in newspapers give, I did not write it in plain language is poetic! Then 
Zemes wrote, 'If anyone is in need of ass, remember me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment